st: RE : European Characters & Graphs

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: RE : European Characters & Graphs
Date   Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:08:18 -0500

Try selecting an appropriate font from the "Stata Results" window. I manage
to display the various letters with diacritics used in French with the
Fixedsys, Courrier or SAS monospace fonts. Something similar should work for
Eastern European languages.

Benoit Laplante
Centre interuniversitaire d'etudes demographiques
INRS/Universite du Quebec