st: Adjusted means and proportion for Survey data

From   "riteshm" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Adjusted means and proportion for Survey data
Date   Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:55:15 -0800

I am working with survey data.  Due the complex design of the survey it
requires the use of survey procedures (svy...)in Stata to properly calculate
the standard errors.  I would like to calculate adjusted means and
proportions, but don't know how to do this and account for survey design at
the same time.

More specifically, I would like to calculate 1) adjusted proportions for a
binary outcome by a binary variable while controlling for a set of
covariates which are a combination of binary, categorical and continuous
variables; and 2) adjusted means for a continuous outcome by a binary
variable while controlling for a set of covariate similar to 1 above.

I did the above using the adjprop and adjmean procedures, but these don't
account for the survey design.

I would really any help in this matter.

Thanks,

Ritesh