st: Chemometrics functions

From   James Hardy <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Chemometrics functions
Date   Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:04:33 -0500

Title: Chemometrics functions
I was wondering if anyone was aware of any Chemometrics related functions for Stata.  Specifically – routines for building models and making predictions using partial least squares regression (PLS) or principal component regression (PCA).

Then again, it may be that the functionality is already in the system, using different names.  I’m still wading through the massive amount of documentation.  What I learned so far is how little about statistics I actually know.

Thanks.
--
Jim Hardy
Professor of Chemistry