st: Bounding box co-ordinates in graph files (eps)

From   Ian Watson <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: Bounding box co-ordinates in graph files (eps)
Date   Mon, 16 Dec 2002 06:48:39 +1100

Dear statalist,

  Is there anyway to program the bounding box co-ordinates when one
  saves graphs as eps files?

  As present, I find myself repetitively editing my eps files in a
  text editor to change a particular coordinate, and would much prefer
  to be able to do this at the Stata end.

Ian Watson
Senior Researcher
Australian Centre for Industrial