st: RE: Re: Weights don't work with sunflower

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Re: Weights don't work with sunflower
Date   Fri, 13 Dec 2002 18:44:56 -0000

Friedrich Huebler
> "Steichen, Thomas" <> wrote:
> > That's because the program does not implement the weight option
> > (even though the help file indicates that it is available).
> Tom,
> Thanks for the clarification. Perhaps you could correct the
> help file
> to avoid confusion. I look forward to the release of -flower-.

Some confusion here!

Tom Steichen (and myself) are responsible for -flower-.

William Dupont and Dale Plummer are responsible
for -sunflower-.

-sunflower- owes something to -flower-, but it
is an independent program, and its authors
alone, namely Bill and Dale, are responsible for its help file.