st: Stopping rules for multiple looks at data

From   Clyde Schechter <>
Subject   st: Stopping rules for multiple looks at data
Date   Mon, 09 Dec 2002 14:14:18 -0500

Do any of you know of any Stata code to calculate stopping rules for
multiple, prospectively planned, sequential looks at study data, preserving
overall Type I and Type II error rates?  I tried -findit- with a number of
different keywords but didn't get anything that looked like what I need.

Thanks for any help.

Clyde Schechter
Dept. of Family Medicine & Community Health
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Bronx, NY, USA