RE: st: "Insufficient disk space" error message running -qreg-

From   Finne H�kon <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: "Insufficient disk space" error message running -qreg-
Date   Sun, 8 Dec 2002 14:05:40 +0100

If Erik has the correct diagnosis, then there is a relevant FAQ at
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/data/tempdir.html .
--H�kon
[email protected]