st: double hurdle model (a bivariate generalization of tobit model)

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: double hurdle model (a bivariate generalization of tobit model)
Date   Sat, 7 Dec 2002 12:13:56 -0500

I have 'willingness to pay' data set with lot of 'zeros' indicating decision to
not participate in bidding (participation equation) and positive values
indicating how much one is willing to pay for a good under consideration
(consumption equation). I am not sure how to model this in STATA. Any Help will
be highly appreciated.

Manju Rani