Re: st: RE: change values of e(b)

From   Hung-Jen Wang <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: change values of e(b)
Date   Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:16:28 +0800

Wednesday, December 4, 2002, 4:50:04 PM, Nick Cox wrote:

> Revising history is best left
> to science fiction writers and, indeed,
> historians.

Well put, Nick. But if I may, I want to emphasize that the reason I
wish to change values of e(b) is only for the purpose of exploring the
data and properties of an estimator which is a function of the
predicted values. Please spare me with the details. (I know what I am
doing.)

So, from a pure technical point of view, is it possible to change
values of e(b)?

HJW