st: RE: labeling graph object

From   "Nick Winter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: labeling graph object
Date   Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:30:31 -0500

The key() options of the -graph- command give you some limited ability
to create a legend for the graph.

There are various user-written programs that let you add text to a
graph, which is probably more what you want.  My -textgph- is one
example, I don't think I've submitted it to SSC, but I am doing so now,
so it will be available shortly.

-textgph- basically creates a twoway graph, and includes an option that
lets you specify strings of text you would like on the graph; the
location for the strings is specified in terms of the x and y
coordinates of the data in the graph.

--Nick Winter

 Nicholas Winter, Ph.D.                     P 202.939.5343
 Policy Studies Associates                  F 202.939.5732
 1718 Connecticut Avenue, NW     [email protected]
 Washington, DC 20009-1148           www.policystudies.com