st: Importing Stata Log files

From   Michael Ward <>
Subject   st: Importing Stata Log files
Date   Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:07:28 -0600

I have a little utility, STATALOG, that converts Stata logs into tab delimitated files that could then be easily imported into a spreadsheet program for formatting. However, after upgrading to Windows XP, this program no longer works (it won't load because it thinks I do not have enough memory). I do not recall where I got this and have tried to search the web for the source. Is there a new version or another way to do this?

* For searches and help try: