st: Re: bootstrapping (statalist-digest V4 #1075)

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: bootstrapping (statalist-digest V4 #1075)
Date   Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:59:19 +0100

Eva,

The number of values that can be -post-ed (ie. number of items in your
`topost' local macro) depends on the current -matsize- (that's documented
somewhere, but don't ask me where...)

Not sure this is causing the error you get (but fairly likely I guess):
just -set matsize xxx- before running your program, where xxx is larger
than your current value.

Hope this helps,

Philippe.

<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>
Philippe Van Kerm
Research Associate
CEPS/INSTEAD
BP48, L-4501 Differdange, Luxembourg