st: Re: statalist-digest V4 #1069

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: statalist-digest V4 #1069
Date   Mon, 18 Nov 2002 12:00:02 -0000

--On 15 November 2002 02:33 -0500 Roger wrote:

In general, Stata User Group meeting proceedings can be found at

http://www.stata.com/support/meeting/

Alternatively, the proceedings of the 8th UK User Group Meeting can be
found on RePEc at

http://ideas.repec.org/s/boc/usug02.html

I hope this helps.
The quoted RePEc series does not contain these materials. We are pleased to include any and all materials related to SUG meetings in RePEc, but it does rely upon authors making those materials available. We urge them to do so (if only to make it easier to distribute the materials on their part), but as has been mentioned, this participation is not mandatory.

Thanks
Kit Baum
for RePEc

*