st: RE: survey estimator for negative binomial

From   "Nick Winter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: survey estimator for negative binomial
Date   Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:58:08 -0500

As far as I know, there are no routines, analogous to the other -svy-
commands, that compute Taylor Series linearization-based variance
estimates for these commands.

However, if you have or can construct replication weights (for balanced
repeated replication or jackknife), then the -svrest- command from my
suite of survey replication commands can handle those commands.

	. ssc desc svr

to get information on that.

--Nick Winter