st: simulation of changes in RHS for -mlogit-

From   Daniel Müller <>
To   "Statalist" <>
Subject   st: simulation of changes in RHS for -mlogit-
Date   Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:51:10 +0100

probably a rather simple problem, but...

I would like to use the estimated coefficients from -mlogit- to calcuate new outcome
probabilities for a dataset with some altered values of RHS variables.

I know how to access the coefficients stored in `e(b)' and that I can save them in a
separate file. But how can I re-estimate the same model with known coefficients without
explicitly writing the whole equation?

I would be very grateful for any hints,
best regards,