Re: st: RE: Sorting Data

From   "Mkenda A.F" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Sorting Data
Date   Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:23:49 +0300

Hello Bryan,
As a matter of fact I have given a lot of though about how to treat
abstaintion vote, and I am still thinking. It is a work in progress,
and right now I focused on how to sort the data and perhaps later
I may even figure out how best to handle the abstaintion votes.
Thanks,
A.F. Mkenda
Dar es Salaam
Tanzania