Re: st: RE: Mixed effects or GEE?

From   Mike Schmader <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Mixed effects or GEE?
Date   Tue, 12 Nov 2002 07:26:40 -0800 (PST)

Thanks very much for the advice.  I have thought about
the effect of time.  The mailings were sent out
periodically to provide continual education, so I
don't think the effect waned as much due to time.
There is expected to be a large change from time 0 to
1 (3 months out) and probably not so large of a change
after the 3 month average of antibiotic prescriptions.
 I will use xtgee with probably an unstructured
(possibly auto-regressive) correlation assumption.

Greg

--- "FEIVESON, ALAN H. (AL) (JSC-SD) (NASA)"