Re: st: Random or fixed-effects estimator for ordinal outcomes

From   Richard Herrell <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Random or fixed-effects estimator for ordinal outcomes
Date   Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:17:29 -0600 (CST)

Don Hedeker at UIC has a suite of free programs for mixed effects models
including one for ordinal outcomes (MIXOR).  See his website at:

http://tigger.uic.edu/~hedeker/mix.html

Richard Herrell, Ph.D.
Section on Developmental Genetic Epidemiology
Mood and Anxiety Disorders Program
National Institute of Mental Health
National Institutes of Health
15K North Drive, Rm. 208 (MSC 2670)