st: tabcount

From   "Kazi Ali Toufique" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: tabcount
Date   Sat, 9 Nov 2002 07:02:25 +0600

Dear All,
Thanks to Nick and Kit for help re counting all codes in tabulate command.
This is fine but as I understand the range of values that has to be provided
has to be consecutive. Am I right? Let me make it clear. If I have three
codes for a variable such as 1 , 2, 4 then I have to provide the option
v(1/4)but then the output will include null values for "pseudo code" 3,
which was never a code in the first place. Is it possible to have an option
that lists the codes rather than the values (range)so that these
non-existent codes do not appear, without taking any recourse to recoding?
Many thanks
Toufique