RE: st: RE: Re: RE: Utility for Changing Directories

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Re: RE: Utility for Changing Directories
Date   Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:37:36 -0000

Ulrich Kohler

> Unfortunately I have no idea how to avoid such name
> conflicts without either
>
>   a) disallow to make experimental stuff accessible on the internet
>
> or
>
>   b) forcing all user to make even experimental stuff
> accessible via the
> SSC-Archive
>

> Personally I would prefer to live with some name conflicts.

I agree that it is difficult to avoid all name conflicts.

There is, naturally, absolutely no question of _forcing_
anybody to use SSC.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk