st: re: mahalanobis distance

Subject   st: re: mahalanobis distance
Date   Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:16:21 +0100

I suggest you also check a couple of programs of mine

  net from
  net describe egenmahabs
  net describe egenrmahbs

Not sure this is exactly what you want (frankly, you're not too
explicit...), but that may be useful.

Good luck,

Philippe Van Kerm
Research Associate
BP48, L-4501 Differdange, Luxembourg

Please pay a visit to:
Sent by:
29/10/2002 08:33
Please respond to statalist

        Subject:        statalist-digest V4 #1052

statalist-digest      Tuesday, October 29 2002      Volume 04 : Number

** Send unsubscribe or help commands to  **

The digest contains:

 Re: st: mahalanobis's distance