st: Panel data

From   "Ronnie Babigumira" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Panel data
Date   Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:58:03 +0200

Dear list
Advice sought. I have to start doing some work on panel data. I need some
recommendations on good introductory material (text book or brief tutorials
like the ones on the stata links). I would particulary appreciate a text
that uses stata for its analysis of panel data.

Agricultural University of Norway
Department of Economics and Social Sciences
P. O. Box 5033, N-1432 AS, NORWAY