[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date index][Thread index]
st: RE: different graphics windows
Nick J. Cox wrote in response to:
> > For a do file which has [lots of graphs] how do I get the graphics to
> > open up in separate graph windows? As it is they are all made, but
> > only the last appears in a graphics window.
> This can't be done, unless you set up separate
> Statas, as discussed in another thread.
> -more- in a do file holds the
> graph until you press the space bar.
You can also combine graphs through -graph using- construct if you wish.
In fact, my impression was that one can do multiple graphic windows with
UNIX Stata (that requires some UNIX pipe manipulations, I believe),
although I am not quite sure since I have a very limited experience with
Stata under UNIX.
--- Stas Kolenikov
-- Ph.D. student in Statistics at UNC-Chapel Hill
- http://www.komkon.org/~tacik/ -- Stas.Kolenikov@unc.edu
* This e-mail and all attachments to it are not intended to provide any
* reasonable point of view and was transmitted to you in error. It
* should be immediately deleted by all recepients unless they really
* enjoy communicating with the author :). Other restrictions apply.
* For searches and help try: