st: RE: reading in unzipped stata.dta file

From   Theresa J Gromala <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: RE: reading in unzipped stata.dta file
Date   Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:48:43 CDT

Nick,

I read your statalist responses daily and appreciate your suggestions.

I'm trying to open the attached files(e.g. one,two.three.dta), which were
extracted from a zipped file.  I'm so frustrated...anything I try doesn't
seem to work.  If you have time, I'd appreciate your guidance in opening
these files. I must being doing something very basic...  I've tried moving
them to different directories etc.

Thanks,
Terry Gromala