Re: st: interpreting treatment effect model results

From   Alfonso Miranda <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: interpreting treatment effect model results
Date   Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:47:34 +0100 (BST)

Are you using only the `treated' sample in your outcome regression? If so,
then a positive g means that those with higher outcome also are more
likely to be selected.

Be sure wheather your true intention is to estimate an
endonenous switching model, or only correct for sample selection bias.