Re: st: RE: bold

From   "Hans J. Baumgartner" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: bold
Date   Thu, 17 Oct 2002 17:09:30 +0200

Thanks Nick for your hint.
But the thing is that it is not very comfortable to follow your
'pasting-strategy' at each session. The do-file editor's default seems
to be bold font. That is, when I start a new file in the editor the font
is set to bold again.
I run STATA under Windows2000. And I find it still very annoying to read
my do files in bold letters from now on.
Further suggestions a more then appreciated.
Hans