st: RE: Poolability tests and count data

From   "Michael Reichenheim" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Poolability tests and count data
Date   Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:01:46 -0300

Hello Statlisters,

Does anybody know how to carry out a factor analysis in Stata using an
externally generated correlation matrix? To my knowledge, _factor_ does not
allow this. I was thinking of "having a look" into the factor.ado file in
order to try to accommodate such an option, but somehow I could not find the
file in my "C:\Stata\ado\base\f" directory. Where could the _factor_ routine

Thanks for any light!

Michael E. Reichenheim
Instituto de Medicina Social/UERJ