RE: st: problems using SMCL for hlp file

From   Daniel M�ller <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: problems using SMCL for hlp file
Date   Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:53:54 +0200

SMCL seems to require a carriage return at the end of lines and -to be on
the safe side- without trailing spaces. In my text editor (NoteTab) I
usually use(d) 'word wrap' at window or column edge, without carriage
returns. That was the problem.

Thanks to Nick Cox and Roger Newson for their replies.

Cheers,
Daniel