st: goodness-of-fit measure for svyprobit

From   joachim Wagner <>
Subject   st: goodness-of-fit measure for svyprobit
Date   Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:21:06 +0200

Dear All:

A referee asks for a goodness-of-fit measure for a model I estimated with svyprobit. Maybe because svyprobit is not a "true" ML estimator I cannot find such a number in the output. Although I do not see what we can learn from such a measure I do not want to struggle with the referee. Can somebody out there help me finding a solution? Many thanks in advance.

Prof. Dr. Joachim Wagner
University of Lueneburg
Institute of Economics
Campus 4.210