st: RE: Re: graph size

From   Finne H�kon <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: graph size
Date   Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:35:03 +0200

I sincerely apologize for indicating a non-reproducable difference in
behavior in Stata between two executables and calling one of them a bug. I
took the problem description from memory because I could not find the
original e-mail exchanges with Stata tech support on the matter. I have now
recovered the original exchange and it turns out that the original problem
involved seemingly different behavior in printing the graphs and in
translating them to a Windows clipboard format. However, Alan's explanation
adds a nuance to the one I originally got, invalidating my original test
procedure.

But it would still be nice to be able to display a (single) saved graph in
the graph window applying the size stored with the graph: -graph using x,
displayassaved- or something like that.

--H�kon
[email protected]