st: Weibull model with censored data

From   <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Weibull model with censored data
Date   Wed, 09 Oct 2002 12:02:06 -0400

Dear friends,

My data is a kind of cesored data. Some of them are left-censored,
right-censored, and others interval like the below.

lower
upper
500
 .
 .	7500
 .	7500
5000
60000
 .	20000
10000
20000
 .	20000
20000
 .
 .	20000
 .	500
 .	500
5000
 .
3000
 .

I want to know mean/median value and standard error by fitting the
in the commands of survival-time analysis, STATA didn't identify the
left-censored and right-censored data. If there is no way to handle
left-censored data, I can replace <.> in the left with the number of
0.1. Still there was some problem with right-censored data. STATA
analyzed only interval data. I can't go agead further. Is there someone
who has analyzed censored data?
Please, help me, I really appreciate it.