st: RE: convert a log file into a do file

From   "Axel Skytthe" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: convert a log file into a do file
Date   Mon, 7 Oct 2002 09:44:08 +0200

This might be the one you are looking for ... Note that the URL is sfrom 1998 or so..

"...try the Statalog utility downloadable from
<http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lab/6648/statalog.html>

This is a Windows utility that converts Stata analysis output (saved
in a log file) into a form that is easier to format and print using
standard word processing software (like MS Word, Corell WordPerfect,
etc.)."

Axel Skytthe
M.Sc., PhD
Epidemiology,