st: RE: RE: counterfactuals

From   "Nick Winter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: counterfactuals
Date   Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:38:12 -0400

The -adjust- command may be what you are looking for.

Nick Winter

 Nicholas Winter, Ph.D.                     P 202.939.5343
 Policy Studies Associates                  F 202.939.5732
 1718 Connecticut Avenue, NW     [email protected]
 Washington, DC 20009-1148           www.policystudies.com