st: matched data

From   "Theodoropoulos, N." <>
To   <>
Subject   st: matched data
Date   Wed, 2 Oct 2002 19:19:48 +0100

Hello statalisters,

I am using an employee-employer matched dataset. After merging the datasets I want to generate a dummy variable that captures workplaces with at least a positive (non-zero) proportion of say skilled workers who have a positive view about their managers.
Its workplace in the data can be identified by a unique identifier.
How can I make sure that I pick-up those workplaces in which skilled employees have a positive view about their managers?

Any hints will be highly appreciated,