st: RE: Problems with ssc

From   Kit Baum for the RePEc Team <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: RE: Problems with ssc
Date   Tue, 01 Oct 2002 12:40:18 -0400

Indeed, the top-level stata.toc file was missing. Not sure why (or when). But it is there now, as 'net from http://repec.org/bocode/' will show. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

'ssc describe...' or 'ssc install...' do not travel through the hierarchy, but go directly to the specified directory, so they were not affected.

Thanks
Kit