Re: st: elasped time

From   Elizabeth Allred <>
Subject   Re: st: elasped time
Date   Tue, 01 Oct 2002 11:26:22 -0400

I'd like to thank Kit and Nick for adding functions for time and
datetime information (hms, dhms, tod, elap, elap2) to egenmore. I
commented on the need for these functions only last Friday and here we
are just a few days later with the functions in place. I wish I had
complained earlier!

I also wish/hope StataCorp will decide to add time and datetime formats
to finish off the problem. First, formats are a far more elegant display
solution than creation of new character variables as elap and elap2 do,
and second, they are one little bit of functionality I want and need for
work with biomedical data that I find in that other package and not in