st: error checking

From   "Riano, Alejandro" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: error checking
Date   Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:02:09 -0400

I have a huge industrial survey which is a panel dataset. I have the id of
the each firm and the region in which this firm is based. I'd like to check
how many of the firms  in this dataset have errors in the sense that the
same id would be associated with a different region and/or that a given firm
would have different year of foundation. (to have an idea of the % of errors
in the database);
I also want to know which ones are the "problematic" firms.

Thanks in advance.

Alejandro Riano
Research Department
Inter-American Development Bank