st: post-estimation with Stata

From   "Henrique Neder" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: post-estimation with Stata
Date   Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:25:14 -0300

Did anybody already work with post-estimation in complex survey samples
(cluster sampling) using Stata or know some work about this? I have some
data – a household survey using two-stage sampling with weights and
“post-estimations factors” (I don´t know if this is the correct name),
the identificator of PSUs and Strata and I want to estimate confidence
intervals for poverty indicators. The survey (svy) Stata doesn't have
sub-commands for post-estimation.

Thanks in advance

Henrique Neder

Instituto de Economia