Re: st: RE: Cumulative Distribution Function

From   Jon Wainwright <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Cumulative Distribution Function
Date   Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:39:18 -0500

Alsion,

I believe their is an FAQ about IMR on Stata's website. Specifically,
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/stat/invmills.html and
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/stat/bias.html.

Best,

Jon Wainwright