st: Cumulative Distribution Function

From   Alison Wong <aliwong@ucalgary.ca>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Cumulative Distribution Function
Date   Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:01:24 -0600

Hi:

I have a problem of getting the cumulative distribution function (cdf) and probability density function (pdf). In particular I need to get the cdf and pdf evaluated at the estimated coefficients (beta) and standard errors (sigma). I realize there are the "cumul" & "kdensity" command in stata, but those only allows a single variable, but I have more than one variable.

Does anyone have a better idea of how to get cdf or pdf?

Thanks.

Alison Wong

*
* For searches and help try: