st: Printing on A4

Subject   st: Printing on A4
Date   Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:18:33 +0100

Is there a way to reduce the left hand margin when Stata prints? The right
hand side is generally truncatred while thee is a generous one inch margin
on the left - presumably set up for US "letter" size paper. I can find no
print options to edit.

John Charlton

For the latest data on the economy and society
consult National Statistics at

Please Note:  Incoming and outgoing email messages
are routinely monitored for compliance with our policy
on the use of electronic communications
Legal Disclaimer  :  Any views expressed by
the sender of this message are not necessarily
those of the Office for National Statistics