st: repeating cc command on a series of genotypes

From   Richard Aplenc <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: repeating cc command on a series of genotypes
Date   Mon, 09 Sep 2002 11:12:50 -0400

I am analyzing a case control study of genotypes and drug toxicity.  I
would like to test the association between a series of genotypes (gene_1,
gene_2..gene_n) coded 0/1 with a series of toxicitites (tox_1,
tox_2,..tox_n) also coded 0/1.

While I can do this with a series of "cc tox_x gene_x" commands in my do
file, I would like to loop through all the genotypes for a particular
toxicity.  However, I can't figure out the appropriate commands for that.

Thank you for your help.

Richard
Richard Aplenc, MD
Pediatric Oncology
Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
4th Floor Wood Building
34th and Civic Center Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19104