st: UCLA Stata Portal

From   "Mitchell, Michael" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: UCLA Stata Portal
Date   Tue, 3 Sep 2002 10:42:43 -0700

The UCLA ATS Statistical Computing Group invites you to visit the UCLA
Stata Portal at  This page lists
numerous Stata sites with useful information about Stata and it has a
search engine that searches across these sites, saving you the effort of
visiting the sites individually.  But the UCLA Stata portal is more than
a set of links about Stata or a search engine that allows you to search
across these pages for information about Stata. This is a place where
developers of Stata resources (such as academic statistical consulting
centers) can collaborate to create an infrastructure to help their own
Stata community while providing a service to Stata users from all over
the world. For more information, we invite you to see  As always, we welcome you to
visit our Stata pages at

Best regards,

Michael Mitchell
Statistical Consulting Group