Re: st: displaying lables in variable window

From   Ulrich Kohler <>
Subject   Re: st: displaying lables in variable window
Date   Sat, 31 Aug 2002 13:35:25 +0200

Am Samstag, 31. August 2002 05:33 schrieben Sie:
> Is there some way for me to display the variable labels in
> the variable window rather than only variable names? I am
> using Intercooled Stata 7.0

Have you already tried

. set varlabelpos 10

Variable labels are already there in the variable window. They are just sit a
bit far to the right. You can change the position with the above command.
Change the number acording to your needs.  See -help varlabelpos- for more