st: constraint estimations

From   "Hannah Kewsberry" <>
Subject   st: constraint estimations
Date   Fri, 30 Aug 2002 03:11:13 +0000

Hi All!

I have three predicted earnings from three different wage equations. I would like to constraint estimates from these three predicted earnings, so I could include them in my multinomial equation. However, I don't know what command shall I use to achieve the results I want. I therefore welcome all suggestions to help solve. Thanks!

Regards, Hannah

Hannah Kewsberry

* For searches and help try: