st: Can anyone suggest what I might do?

From   jon ebeling <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Can anyone suggest what I might do?
Date   Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:29:57 -0700

I have used a set of graphics schemes in stata 7 and now I can't get
them back. I had the screen resolution changed on my computer, and now
all I can get is the default graphics window. I've tried to rewrite the
color schemes which includes the line thicknesses and such but they will
not "apply" to the specific graph, nor can I save them as a set of
schemes. Perhaps I'm missing something.

Are there any ideas out there that can help me?

thanks

jon ebeling