Re: Subject: st: Does your academic discipline use logit regressions with interaction terms?

From   Babigumira Ronnie <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Subject: st: Does your academic discipline use logit regressions with interaction terms?
Date   Wed, 21 Aug 2002 02:02:24 -0700 (PDT)

Save it to your hard disc first and then try to open it. Should work fine

Roni