st: RE: Can p value levels and corresponding symbols be changed to match sociological journal conventions using outreg command

From   "Nick Winter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Can p value levels and corresponding symbols be changed to match sociological journal conventions using outreg command
Date   Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:29:18 -0400

You might check out my -mktab-, which also makes journal-style tables.
It allows you to specify significance symbols (with the flag() option),
and it can separate those symbols (or not, as you like).

Nick Winter