st: GEE contrasts

From   Sarah Mustillo <>
Subject   st: GEE contrasts
Date   Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:21:52 -0400

Hi -

I need to produce contrasts after estimating a GEE model. In SAS there is a "contrast" statement to do this. I did a search for something similar in Stata and came across a contrast.ado written by the ATS people. It is intended for use after ANOVAs, and it didn't work after my xtgee model. I was hoping to verify that it didn't work because it isn't intended to, not because I did it wrong.

Anyone know if contrasts can be done after GEE models?

Sarah Mustillo, Ph.D
Center for Developmental Epidemiology
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Duke University Medical Center

* For searches and help try: