st: "first" command with ivreg and svyivreg

From   Seth Hannah <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: "first" command with ivreg and svyivreg
Date   Sun, 11 Aug 2002 11:34:24 -0700

Can someone tell me if there is any way to use the "first" command with svyivreg? With ivreg it works fine, displaying the results of the first stage regression. But it won't work with svyivreg. Additionally, "first" doesn't seem to work when I use the "cluster" option with ivreg. It works with the weights specified, but when I add cluster it says that first is invalid. Please help!

Seth Hannah

* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/